I thought i would just share with you the best accessories shops we love:
See details of these amazing shops below:
1) Little Rainbeau
Little Rainbeau is a family owned business, established in July 2015. Our vision is to design timeless jewellery with a unique and personalised touch. In September 2015, we launched our very first personalised piece, the classic pearl bracelet with a dainty hand stamped charm. From this first item, we have evolved enormously and introduced many more designs which have been adored and cherished by many customers. In November 2015, we created our signature 'Mummy Loves Me Set', the first of its kind, which soon became our best seller. Fast forward to 2018, we now have a factory, warehouse and office located in Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham with a passionate team dedicated in designing and creating quality pieces for our customers to treasure forever.
2) Lewis Leigh Hair Accessories
At Lewis Leigh we always provide:
• The quickest turnaround time we have seen for HANDMADE accessories.
• The best quality fabrics, sourced direct from manufacturers.
• The cheapest P&P (which includes 0p profit)
• Speedy customer service; we always reply to messages within 24 hours max)
• Free loyalty bows.
• We are open 24/7 365 days a year (The only exceptions being major events such as giving birth & house moves!)
• Over 300 products available on our website at all times!
• A passion for designing and creating unique products that haven't been made before...many people can imitate but only the best can sustain and innovate on a weekly basis
3. Orange Tree Toys
A Family Run Business...
Orange Tree Toys was first established in 2000, and is run by two sisters, Anuja Wilson and Lamani Simons. The company has grown steadily over the years, and now has an established, hard working and creative team.
All our products are designed here in the UK, at our headquarters in the Cotswold countryside. The Creative Director, Anuja and the design team are constantly looking for inspiration for exciting new products.